HiveMQ 3.1.6 released
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 3.1.6. This is a maintenance release and brings the following improvements:
- Fixed an issue that prevented HiveMQ to stop under rare circumstances if custom plugins throw Exceptions while bootstrapping
- Fixed the use of plugin metric annotations for classes with non-public constructors
- Fixed a build date warning when using HiveMQ as Windows Service
- Improved stability for rare edge cases that violate the protocol specification
- Fixed cosmetic errors that could occur when stopping HiveMQ under high load
- Fixed an issue that could lead to high memory usage when using the cluster and nodes join with old state
- Improved the performance when clients are subscribing to a high amount of topics in the same SUBSCRIBE message
- Silenced a cosmetic log message that occurred when a client disconnected while receiving retained messages
You can download the new HiveMQ version here.
We recommend to upgrade if you are an HiveMQ 3.1.x user.
Have a great day,
The HiveMQ Team