MQTT is the top choice of major companies worldwide for data exchange with constrained devices and server applications. This widespread adoption is in part due to the fact that MQTT is an open protocol that is standardized by OASIS and ISO (ISO/IEC 20922:2016).
The HiveMQ MQTT Broker leads the way in enterprise MQTT deployments. The HiveMQ broker is an MQTT-based messaging platform designed from the ground up for fast and effective movement of data to and from connected IoT devices. The ultra-scalable HiveMQ MQTT broker rates best-of-class in many areas:
- 100% MQTT compliant
- reliable data delivery
- efficient network utilization
- enterprise-grade security (that can be deployed everywhere, from cloud to on-premise installations)
- elastic clustering capabilities
- flexible extension system
- real-time data monitoring
- enterprise data integrations
To learn more about real-life MQTT use cases, take a look at how different industries benefit from HiveMQ in production.