Founded in 2012, HiveMQ is headquartered in Landshut, Germany (close to Munich). In 2018, HiveMQ (formerly named dc-square) was named in the Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50, a prestigious award that recognizes fast growing German companies. HiveMQ’s revenue has grown over 1200% from 2013 to 2017 placing the company as the sixth fastest growing startup in Germany.
Our flagship product, HiveMQ is a MQTT based messaging platform designed for the fast, efficient and reliable bi-directional movement of data between device and the cloud. HiveMQ features:
- MQTT broker that scales to 10 million connected devices
- Elastic clustering for extreme reliability and fault tolerance
- Real-time monitoring of device data
- Designed to secure the IoT data from device to cloud.
- Flexible extension framework for easy integration into existing enterprise systems.
Our customers are using HiveMQ as the core infrastructure platform for building new digital and state-of-the-art products. They recognize that HiveMQ and MQTT are the best way to create fast, reliable and cost efficient IoT applications.