Founded in 2012, HiveMQ is headquartered in Landshut, Germany (close to Munich). In 2018, HiveMQ (formerly named dc-square) was named in the Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50, a prestigious award that recognizes fast growing German companies. HiveMQ’s revenue has grown over 1200% from 2013 to 2017 placing the company as the sixth fastest growing startup in Germany.
In 2018, HiveMQ was accepted into the German Accelerator, an acceleration program that supports German companies to enter the US market.
Our flagship product, HiveMQ is a MQTT based messaging platform designed for the fast, efficient and reliable bi-directional movement of data between device and the cloud. HiveMQ features:
- MQTT broker that scales to 10 million connected devices
- Elastic clustering for extreme reliability and fault tolerance
- Real-time monitoring of device data
- Designed to secure the IoT data from device to cloud.
- Flexible extension framework for easy integration into existing enterprise systems.
Our customers are using HiveMQ as the core infrastructure platform for building new digital and state-of-the-art products. They recognize that HiveMQ and MQTT are the best way to create fast, reliable and cost efficient IoT applications.