HiveMQ 3.1.5 Released
Written by The HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: June 6, 2016
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 3.1.5. This is a maintenance release and brings the following improvements:
- Fixed an issue when removing subscriptions in the cluster
- Improved cluster performance for adding huge amounts of subscriptions at the same time
- Improved Message Retries in Split Brain scenarios
- Improved Shared Subscription Handling for topic edge cases
- Improved logging for some rare errors
You can download the new HiveMQ version here.
We recommend to upgrade if you are an HiveMQ 3.1.x user.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team