HiveMQ 4.9.16 Maintenance Release
Written by HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: February 6, 2024
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.9.16.
This maintenance release for the 4.9 series includes the following improvements:
HiveMQ Enterprise MQTT Broker
- Reduced the memory footprint of cluster responses to eliminate unnecessary resource use.
- Improved the way cluster nodes exchange metadata to enhance consistency and simplify node information handling.
- Added version compatibility checks to prevent unsupported nodes from joining or merging into a cluster.
- Removed an exception that does not affect cluster functionality to avoid unnecessary clutter in the log statements.
HiveMQ Enterprise Security Extension
- Adjusted support for MSSQL JDBC drivers to compensate for a breaking change that version 10.2.0 of the driver introduces.
- Aligned the permissions cache durations of LDAP authorization managers and MQTT user permissions for improved consistency.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team