HiveMQ 3.4.3 Maintenance Release
Written by HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: January 16, 2019
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 3.4.3. This is a maintenance release for the 3.4 series and brings the following improvements:
- Improved Web UI for topic filter only trace recordings.
- Improved replication for inflight messages.
- Added warning for possibly incorrect configuration of static cluster discovery.
- Improved publish performance, when dealing with large amounts of subscriptions.
- Updated the event log message for a full inflight queue.
- Improved Web UI browser session timeout handling.
- Fixed an issue for queued message replication when using in memory persistence.
- Fixed an unwanted error log message that rarely occurred, when disconnecting a client while publishing.
- Improved handling for changes in queued messages configuration during rolling upgrades.
- Improved handling for queued messages when inflight queue is already full.
- Fixed an issue with the retained message metric that could result in incorrect values.
- Prevented cosmetic exceptions during shutdown and cluster topology changes.
- Updated log messages when client was disconnected via Web UI.
- Fixed an issue where the duplicate delivery flag was set incorrectly.
- Improved logging for invalid CONNECT messages.
- Improved runtime reload for TLS keystores.
- Improved Java 11 support.
You can download the new HiveMQ version here.
We recommend upgrading to this version, if you are a HiveMQ 3.4.x user.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team