Watch the Webinar
- 00:00 - Introduction
- 07:35 - Goals for Digital Transformation in Smart Manufacturing
- 11:02 - Challenges for Automation and Data Integration in Smart Manufacturing
- 19:59 - How to Address the Challenges in Smart Manufacturing with MQTT Sparkplug
- 25:10 - Reason 1 – How MQTT Sparkplug enables smart manufacturing with Real-time Data Sharing
- 31:10 - Reason 2 – How MQTT Sparkplug enables smart manufacturing with Improved Collaboration
- 33:21 - Reason 3 – How MQTT Sparkplug enables smart manufacturing by Eliminating Custom Programming
- 38:37 - Reason 4 – How MQTT Sparkplug enables smart manufacturing with Scalability and Reliability
- 43:16 - Reason 5 – How MQTT Sparkplug enables smart manufacturing with improved Data Management
- 52:21 - Q&A
Today, there are 13 Billion connected IoT devices globally, which is expected to triple by 2030. As we move towards a better-connected world, IoT technology is revolutionizing several industry verticals and helping to generate, collect, and exchange data in unimaginable ways. Some of the trends we see shaping 2023 include the accelerated adoption of IoT protocols in Industry 4.0, maturation of multi-cloud strategies, and a desire for fully-managed services. All of these trends depend on the seamless exchange of data between devices, the cloud, and the edge, which is easier said than done.
Watch Dominik Obermaier, CTO and co-founder of HiveMQ, and Gaurav Suman, Director of Product Marketing at HiveMQ, as they share:
Key trends shaping the IoT industry in 2023 you should not miss out on.
How seamless data movement is critical for the success of any IoT project.
How solving your data movement challenges will allow you to take advantage of the upcoming trends in digital transformation, Pharma 4.0, Energy 4.0, etc.
Get insights that help you and your business find success in your digital journey.
Gaurav Suman, Director of Product Marketing at HiveMQ, has over a decade of experience in roles like Solutions Architect and Business Development Manager. His journey includes launching market-first products and achieving a 2X revenue increase in the past year. Eager to connect with industry peers, Gaurav pushes the boundaries of what Product Marketing can achieve for businesses.