The HiveMQ MQTT Client 1.1.3 is released
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ MQTT Client 1.1.3.
This is a patch release for version 1.1 and comes with the following improvements:
- Avoid possible stack overflow when using topic filters with a large number of levels (4000+)
- TLS Server Name Indication (SNI) support
- Client now updates its session expiry interval when it is set in a disconnect message
- Client event loop threads can be easier determined by the name prefix
- The dependency
netty-transport-native-epollis now optional and can be excluded if not needed
- Externally created netty event loops can now be passed to the executor config
- Modularized build and added examples module. You can find the examples here.
Also check out the project on GitHub.
We recommend upgrading to this patch release for all HiveMQ MQTT Client library users.
Have a great day,
Silvio from the HiveMQ Team
About Silvio Giebl
Silvio Giebl is a software developer at HiveMQ and maintainer of the HiveMQ MQTT Client open-source library. He is interested in high-performance applications on the JVM and reactive programming.Contact Silvio