Watch the Webinar
- 14:50 - Is it possible to make normalization, standardization, and data governance directly into HiveMQ or do we need a separate DataOps system that has to work together with HiveMQ brokers?
- 17:35 - Is the MQTT Sparkplug B compliant?
- 21:32 - How to handle communication failure of a particular sensor in MQTT, when the application is listening to the MQTT Broker & keeps on reporting the last collected value by MQTT Broker? The gateway may have multiple sensors or multiple topics out of which one might have failed. How to report only particular sensor failures over MQTT?
- 26:26 - a) There is a dilemma as to when to use MQTT or OPC UA. For example, they are figuring out how to use MQTT in an industrial network for IIoT Fieldbus devices like Profinet, Modbus etc. How can it be used & how does it Interact with OPC UA? They find MQTT lightweight but there's always this tension as to where to use MQTT & where to use OPC UA.
- 35:56 - Is it possible to run a Sparkplug set-up and other use cases on the same broker cluster?
- 37:08 - What does the future look like with respect to Sparkplug?
- 38:30 - How can HiveMQ help with integration with other services on Azure?
- 45:36 - What tools are available for searching and querying the MQTT Workplace?
- 53:42 - What are the Skills required for developers to be able to create extensions for custom data for existing enterprise systems?
Drawing upon the success of our previous ‘Ask Me Anything About MQTT' webinar and on popular demand, we started a webinar series under the same name. In this April 2022 edition, our MQTT experts answered questions around MQTT, MQTT Sparkplug, MQTT on Azure, and IoT architecture.
Matthias Hofschen and Anja Helmbrecht-Schaar from the Professional Services team personally answered questions live during the webinar.
Feel free to ask questions on the HiveMQ Community Forum.
Anja Helmbrecht-Schaar was previously a Senior MQTT & Architectural Consultant at HiveMQ. Anja supported customers with the application-specific implementation of HiveMQ extensions as well as the introduction and integration of HiveMQ into their system landscape. She is an MQTT expert who has held many workshops around the protocol and the HieMQ broker.
Gaurav Suman, Director of Product Marketing at HiveMQ, has over a decade of experience in roles like Solutions Architect and Business Development Manager. His journey includes launching market-first products and achieving a 2X revenue increase in the past year. Eager to connect with industry peers, Gaurav pushes the boundaries of what Product Marketing can achieve for businesses.