Early Access Preview of HiveMQ Enterprise Extension for GCP Pub/Sub Released
Written by Ryan Bateman
Published: August 31, 2022
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of an Early Access Preview build of our new HiveMQ Enterprise Extension for GCP Pub/Sub.
Please note that this build is being made available for testing and evaluation purposes only and is not production-ready. This extension enables you to integrate your HiveMQ Broker instance with the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Pub/Sub, bringing your MQTT data directly into GCP for use in data analytics, archiving, and more.
The HiveMQ Enterprise Extension for GCP Pub/Sub (RC1) includes the following functionalities:
- Authenticate using GCP’s Service Accounts or WIF tokens, and integrate multiple GCP projects
- Seamless data transfer between GCP Pub/Sub and your HiveMQ broker, thanks to MQTT to Google Pub/Sub Topic mapping (1:1 and many:many)
- Aggregate (fan-in) and distribute (fan-out) messages between the HiveMQ Broker and Google Pub/Sub on a per-message basis
- Convert MQTT User Properties to Pub/Sub Attributes and vice-versa using our powerful configuration framework, seamlessly retaining your data between the HiveMQ Broker and GCP
- Automatically add MQTT-specific flags (such as QoS and Retained Message) to Pub/Sub messages ingested from GCP
- Utilize our powerful transformer pipeline to perform your own additional manipulation of messages in either direction at runtime
For any questions or support regarding this Release Candidate, please use our Community Forums.
The HiveMQ Enterprise Extension for Google Pub/Sub is now generally available.