A Game Changer for Adopting IIoT and Digital Transformation
November 30, 2022
Sparkplug is an open-source software specification for increasing MQTT interoperability, developed mainly in IIoT and Industry 4.0. It provides MQTT Clients with a framework to seamlessly integrate data from their applications, sensors, devices, and gateways within the MQTT infrastructure in a bi-directional and interoperable way.
The goal of MQTT Sparkplug is to upgrade the architecture of tightly-coupled, complex, and customized connections and data exchange between the components of OT and IT to a decoupled and centralized modern architecture.
Join Ravi Subramanyan and Ryan Bateman in this live webinar to learn:
- How Sparkplug can bring data interoperability and connect your manufacturing machines and processes with enterprise data centers
- The unique features of Sparkplug that provide additional benefits to manufacturing customers
- Details about the new Sparkplug 3.0 specification released by the Eclipse Sparkplug Working Group, and what that means to current/future customers and vendors
- How HiveMQ can help guide customers in their Industry 4.0 journey with Sparkplug and Unified Name Space (UNS)
- How Sparkplug compares to other similar standards like OPC UA and ISA 95 when it comes to data modeling
- Common customer use cases for Sparkplug
Contents of the Webinar: