MQTT Message Log
The MQTT Message Log is a very useful HiveMQ Plugin for debugging and development purposes. It provides the possibility to follow up on any clients communicating with the broker on the terminal (and standard HiveMQ log files).
The plugin logs the following events:
- A client connects to HiveMQ
- A client sends a publish message
- A client subscribes to a topic
- A client unsubscribes from a topic
- A client disconnects from HiveMQ
1. Copy the jar file to your
1. Run HiveMQ
2. Connect with a MQTT client of your choice and publish something.
3. You should see logged events in your terminal where you started HiveMQ
No configuration needed, works out of the box