HiveMQ Community Edition 2022.1 is released
Written by HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ CE
Published: July 21, 2022
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ CE 2022.1.
This release provides plenty of great improvements and fixes:
- Added TLS configuration option for secure TCP listeners and TLS WebSocket listeners to allow the definition of preferred ciphers.
- Significantly increased the amount of information that is provided in warn level logs for extensions.
- Improved disk I/O write efficiency for large payloads to substantially increase performance.
- Improved the way that disconnects due to keep-alive timeouts are handled to provide greater resilience in case of a massive disconnect wave.
- Improved HiveMQ startup to provide greater speed and stronger data folder protection.
🐞 Bug fixes
- Fixed an issue to ensure that the HiveMQ Extension SDK gets the correct default values for CONNECT and Last Will messages.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent a delayed Will Message from being sent.
- Fixed an issue that could cause improper handling of Will Messages in rare cases.
- Updated dependencies
You can find more information about and download the release on the GitHub release page.
Be sure to check out the project on GitHub.
We recommend this upgrade for all HiveMQ Community Edition users.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team