HiveMQ Community Edition 2022.1 is released
Written by The HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ CE
Published: July 21, 2022
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ CE 2022.1.
This release provides plenty of great improvements and fixes:
- Added TLS configuration option for secure TCP listeners and TLS WebSocket listeners to allow the definition of preferred ciphers.
- Significantly increased the amount of information that is provided in warn level logs for extensions.
- Improved disk I/O write efficiency for large payloads to substantially increase performance.
- Improved the way that disconnects due to keep-alive timeouts are handled to provide greater resilience in case of a massive disconnect wave.
- Improved HiveMQ startup to provide greater speed and stronger data folder protection.
🐞 Bug fixes
- Fixed an issue to ensure that the HiveMQ Extension SDK gets the correct default values for CONNECT and Last Will messages.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent a delayed Will Message from being sent.
- Fixed an issue that could cause improper handling of Will Messages in rare cases.
- Updated dependencies
You can find more information about and download the release on the GitHub release page.
You can get the embedded API as a Maven artifact from Maven Central, JitPack.
Be sure to check out the project on GitHub.
We recommend this upgrade for all HiveMQ Community Edition users.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team