HiveMQ Community Edition 2021.3 is released
Written by Yannick Weber
Category: HiveMQ CE
Published: November 19, 2021
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ CE 2021.3.
This release provides plenty of great improvements and fixes:
- Reduced the memory footprint of client connections
- Avoid false-positive warnings when starting in embedded mode
🐞 Bug fixes
- Fixed an issue that could cause a memory leak when clients are instantly disconnected after connecting
- Corrected an issue that could cause an error during MQTT 3.1 client subscriptions
- Adjusted handling of QoS level changes at the publish messages interceptor for increased stability
- Significantly reduced Heap usage for use cases with high numbers of queued messages
- Fixed a bug that caused wrong payloads after stateful start
- Fixed an issue which could lead to multiple clients with the same id being connected after a take over
- Fixed a bug which could lead to incorrect session take over behavior
- Updated dependencies
You can find more information about and download the release on the GitHub release page.
Be sure to check out the project on GitHub.
We recommend this upgrade for all HiveMQ Community Edition users.
Have a great day,
Yannick from the HiveMQ Team
About Yannick Weber
Yannick is a Senior Software Engineer and one of the core members of HiveMQ’s product development team. He is focusing on quality development of HiveMQ’s many tools and extensions. In addition, he is the maintainer of the HiveMQ module in the testcontainers-java project.Contact Yannick