HiveMQ Community Edition 2021.2 is released
Written by Florian Limpöck
Category: HiveMQ CE
Published: June 21, 2021
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ CE 2021.2.
This release provides plenty of great improvements and fixes:
- Added a new HiveMQ environment variable pattern that broadens support for environment variables in the configuration of HiveMQ
- Expanded access to the TLS information of MQTT clients in the HiveMQ extension system
- Added ability to modify the assigned client identifier in CONNACK interceptors
- Adjusted single subscription removal to significantly improve performance
🐞 Bug fixes
- Fixed an issue in which memory-mapped files could cause an out-of-memory error
- Updated dependencies
You can find more information about and download the release on the GitHub release page.
You can get the embedded API as a Maven artifact from Maven Central, JitPack.
Be sure to check out the project on GitHub.
We recommend this upgrade for all HiveMQ Community Edition users.
Have a great day,
Florian from the HiveMQ Team