HiveMQ Community Edition 2020.3 is released
Written by Silvio Giebl
Category: HiveMQ CE
Published: July 7, 2020
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ CE 2020.3.
This feature release provides plenty of great new features and improvements:
- Embedded API which allows you to use HiveMQ CE in any Java application
- In memory persistences for use cases that want to avoid disk usage
- In memory payload persistence
- In memory queued messages persistence
- In memory retained messages persistence
- In memory session persistence
- In memory subscription persistence
- Extension start priority to control the order in which extensions are started
- Enhanced isolation of the parameter objects that are passed to extension interceptors so that different extensions cannot interfere with each other
- Minor memory improvement for fan-out scenarios
- It is now possible to limit the amount of connections via the
🐞 Bug fixes
- When a ConnectInboundInterceptor is used, MQTT 3.x clients are now not handled as MQTT 5 clients anymore
- Improved takeover handling when multiple concurrent connections share the same client identifier
- Trust store and key store paths now use HIVEMQ_HOME correctly
- Updated all dependencies
- Improved run scripts
- Improved systemd service
You can find more information about and download the release on the GitHub release page.
Be sure to check out the project on GitHub.
We recommend to upgrade if you are an HiveMQ Community Edition user.
Have a great day,
Silvio from the HiveMQ Team