HiveMQ 4.9.9 Maintenance Release
Written by HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: July 5, 2023
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.9.9.
This maintenance release for the 4.9 series includes the following improvements:
HiveMQ Enterprise MQTT Broker
- Fixed a race condition that could cause inconsistent client session metrics and memory leaks in client session cleanups.
- Improved heartbeat-based failure detection between cluster nodes for increased reliability.
- Fine-tuned the message size calculation for QoS 0 PUBLISH messages to ensure optimal use of in-memory storage.
- Increased feedback in HiveMQ DEBUG log statements to improve the transparency of cluster state handling on JOIN/MERGE.
- Fixed an issue that could throw an exception that prevents the successful creation of a backup.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent a client from reauthenticating more than once.
HiveMQ Enterprise Security Extension
- Fixed an issue that could lead to a login failure when multiple pipelines use the same SQL realm.
- Fixed an issue that could cause incomplete reporting of metrics from the Swarm Commander to InfluxDB.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team