HiveMQ 4.9.8 Maintenance Release
Written by HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: June 6, 2023
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.9.8.
This maintenance release for the 4.9 series includes the following improvements:
HiveMQ Enterprise MQTT Broker
- Added listener type and port information to HiveMQ event log entries generated by SSL errors and ungraceful disconnects.
- Fixed a race condition that could interfere with cluster state lookups and potentially cause delays in the application of cluster topology changes.
- Fixed a race condition that could prevent correct adjustment of the overload protection levels when a node leaves the cluster.
- Fixed a race condition that could cause an overloaded or temporarily sluggish node to be removed from the cluster unnecessarily.
- Fixed reliability issues that arise when the process of a new node joining a cluster overlaps with the shutdown process of another node.
- Fixed an issue that could cause queued packets to be incorrectly marked as expired in some rare cases.
- Fixed an issue that some Rest API error responses were not in the expected JSON format.
HiveMQ Enterprise Extension for Kafka
- Added a limit to restrict the number of warning log messages the extension generates when a transformer fails to forward a message.
HiveMQ Enterprise Security Extension
- Fixed a wrong foreign key constraint in the
rest_api_user_permissionstable in the MySQL DDL script
- Added a metric to HiveMQ Swarm’s Commander to monitor the progress of the current scenario.
- Added a metric to HiveMQ Swarm’s Commander to monitor the amount of connected Agents.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team