HiveMQ 4.9.7 Maintenance Release
Written by HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: May 2, 2023
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.9.7.
This maintenance release for the 4.9 series includes the following improvements:
HiveMQ Enterprise MQTT Broker
- Streamlined the collection of subscribers to achieve a more efficient distribution of the publish workload to all responsible nodes of a cluster.
- Fixed an issue that could negatively impact performance when the client event history feature is in use.
- Added metrics to provide increased observability for tasks that trigger changes in the overload protection levels.
- Improved the way that system metrics are handled to provide increased granularity.
- Increased feedback in overload protection log file statements to improve observability.
HiveMQ Enterprise Distributed Tracing Extension
- Updated span attribute names in the HiveMQ Distributed Tracing Extension to support new OpenTelemetry semantic conventions.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team