HiveMQ 4.9.6 Maintenance Release
Written by HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: April 4, 2023
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.9.6.
This maintenance release for the 4.9 series includes the following improvements:
HiveMQ Enterprise MQTT Broker
- Fixed an issue that could significantly increase the duration of cluster merges in clusters that have a large number of nodes.
- Improved vector clock layouts to reduce memory consumption per connected client.
- Added metric to track the total execution time of single writer tasks.
- Fixed a rare condition that could cause a QoS 0 packet with no message payload to drop when a system is under high load.
- Trimmed memory usage when a node that has a large number of connected clients leaves a cluster.
- Added metrics to measure the largest single writer queue sizes and help identify whether the load is evenly distributed across all available CPUs.
HiveMQ Enterprise Security Extension
- Updated PostgreSQL driver download links to reflect the latest JDBC versions.
- Removed invalid allow-all authentication/authorization manager configuration options from the control center pipelines.
- Improved feedback for payload generator exceptions that occur during Last Will or Publish payload generation.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team