HiveMQ 4.9.5 Maintenance Release
Written by The HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: March 7, 2023
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.9.5.
This maintenance release for the 4.9 series includes the following improvements:
HiveMQ Enterprise MQTT Broker
- Added user feedback during HiveMQ startup to provide detailed information when native SSL is enabled for a deployment.
- Streamlined the client connection context to reduce memory usage per client connection.
- Improved unsubscribe handling to reduce memory consumption per connected client.
- Fixed an issue that generated an exception when a node briefly disconnected from the cluster.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent a reconnecting client from receiving further messages in rare situations.
HiveMQ Enterprise Security Extension
- Mitigated an issue in the HiveMQ Enterprise Security Extension that could negatively impact database operations when the connection to an SQL database is impaired.
- Improved handling in the HiveMQ Enterprise Security Extension to ensure that changes to authorization data in the file-realm configuration file are recognized as expected on Kubernetes.
- Improved user feedback in the HiveMQ Enterprise Security Extension when an MQTT client permission cannot be built.
HiveMQ Enterprise Bridge Extension
- Fixed an issue in the HiveMQ Enterprise Bridge Extension that could cause connection errors for MQTT clients that use TLSv1.2 if native SSL is enabled for the HiveMQ broker.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team