HiveMQ 4.9.3 Maintenance Release
Written by The HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: January 10, 2023
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.9.3.
This maintenance release for the 4.9 series includes the following improvements:
- Improved stability and performance for inbound PUBLISH packets to high volume shared subscriptions.
- Optimized memory consumption when millions of clients are connected.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a delay in metrics when millions of clients are connected.
- Improved metric reporting for nodes with millions of connected clients.
- Fixed an issue to prevent a potential memory leak on systems where no extension sets plugin initializers.
- Improved user feedback when an incomplete HiveMQ Swarm REST API configuration is detected.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team