HiveMQ 4.9.15 Maintenance Release
Written by HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: January 9, 2024
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.9.15.
This maintenance release for the 4.9 series includes the following improvements:
HiveMQ Enterprise MQTT Broker
- Improved non-blocking cluster transport for better cluster stability.
- Adjusted cluster transport to improve scalability on machines with more than 16 CPU cores.
- Increased stability of the cluster transport by improving the threading model.
- Fixed an issue that could allow empty topics in MQTT 3 PUBLISH messages and MQTT 5 PUBLISH response messages.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the client event history entry for a successful connection to include a session-present flag when no previous session exists.
- Adjusted how
JavaFileStorenot found notifications are handled to avoid unnecessary feedback on the
- Improved error handling in the internal executor service to facilitate debugging.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team