HiveMQ 4.9.13 Maintenance Release
Written by HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: November 7, 2023
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.9.13.
This maintenance release for the 4.9 series includes the following improvements:
HiveMQ Enterprise MQTT Broker
- Fixed an issue that could prevent correct monitoring when a file system is created directly on an unpartitioned disk.
- Fixed an issue that could cause logging statements for some failure detection events to contain insufficient information.
- Fixed an issue to ensure that a CONNACK message is sent if a connection closes due to a CONNECT package that exceeds the configured maximum message size.
HiveMQ Enterprise Distributed Tracing Extension
- Updated span attribute names to support new OpenTelemetry semantic conventions.
HiveMQ Enterprise Extension for Kafka
- Fixed an issue that could cause a QoS 0 PUBLISH message to be unnecessarily resent to Kafka after the initial delivery attempt fails.
HiveMQ Enterprise Extensions
- Improved XSD rules to ensure that route IDs in the extension configuration do not include invalid characters.
The new validation is implemented for the following enterprise extensions:
- HiveMQ Enterprise Bridge Extension
- HiveMQ Enterprise Extension for kafka
- Added SIGPIPE signal handling to the MQTT subscribe command to facilitate integration with other processes.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the display of multiple user properties with the same name.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team