HiveMQ 4.9.12 Maintenance Release
Written by HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: October 10, 2023
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.9.12.
This maintenance release for the 4.9 series includes the following improvements:
HiveMQ Enterprise MQTT Broker
- Added log statements to provide greater visibility for failure detection states to facilitate testing and debugging.
- Fixed an issue that could cause incorrect metric incrementation when a node repeatedly leaves and joins a two-node cluster.
HiveMQ Enterprise Extension for Google Cloud Pub/Sub
- Fixed an issue that could cause a QoS 0 PUBLISH message to be unnecessarily resent to Google Cloud PubSub after the initial delivery attempt fails.
- Added DEBUG level log statements for MQTT 5 SUBACK, PUBACK, PUBREC, PUBREL, and PUBCOMP acknowledgment packets.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent MQTT CLI connection to a secured broker.
- Fixed an issue in the help description for the default TLS protocol version that could cause the formation of an incorrect command.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team