HiveMQ 4.9.10 Maintenance Release
Written by HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: August 1, 2023
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.9.10.
This maintenance release for the 4.9 series includes the following improvements:
HiveMQ Enterprise MQTT Broker
- Improved scaling of the cluster threads used for scheduled tasks based on the instance size to provide increased efficiency.
- Reduced the number of retransmission requests in the cluster transport during periods of high load.
- Fixed an issue that could negatively impact CPU usage during the collection of client session and subscription metrics.
- Reduced heap pressure during topology changes for nodes with a high number of client connections.
- Reduced heap pressure during periodic cleanup tasks.
- Improved observability during OCSP stapling for cases in which a Java KeyStore lacks an issuer certificate.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the client queue for QoS 2 messages to stall when the internal inflight PUBREL configuration is enabled.
- Added system metrics for HiveMQ process uptime and remaining disk space to provide increased observability and deeper insights.
- Introduced numerous additional system metrics to provide increased observability and deeper insights.
- Fixed a race condition that could cause incorrect subscription metrics.
HiveMQ Enterprise Security Extension
- Improved the performance of SQL authorization managers that use REST API permissions.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team