HiveMQ 4.7.9 Maintenance Release
Written by HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: June 28, 2022
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.7.9.
This maintenance release for the 4.7 series includes the following improvements:
- Added a metric for the days until an enterprise extension license expires.
- Fixed an issue that could cause cluster members to falsely detect an inconsistency during replication and negatively impact performance.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an exception to be thrown when the HiveMQ Control Center was used in certain high-load scenarios.
- Fixed the issue of client session attributes sometimes incorrectly being saved in backups.
- Improved HiveMQ startup to provide greater speed and stronger data folder protection.
- Improved the way that disconnects due to keep-alive timeouts are handled to provide greater resilience in case of a massive disconnect wave.
- Reduced memory usage during backup creation for better handling of sizable message queues with large messages.
- Enhanced INFO level log statements to provide detailed reason information when a backup restoration contains invalid data.
- Adjusted HiveMQ platform bundling to ensure that only the latest version of the MQTT CLI tool is included in the package.
- Fixed an issue in the MQTT CLI issue that caused errors when displaying incoming publishes with correlation data as JSON.
- Added validation in HiveMQ Swarm to ensure that messageExpiry and keepAlive are within bounds.
- Added proper feedback for agents in HiveMQ Swarm when allocating the listening port fails.
- Fixed an issue in HiveMQ Swarm to ensure that all clients disconnect when a scenario is interrupted.
- Fixed an issue in HiveMQ Swarm to ensure that will-messages are correctly sent in every case.
- Fixed an issue in HiveMQ Swarm that caused its process not to terminate after the scenario had finished.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team