HiveMQ 4.7.8 Maintenance Release
Written by HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: May 17, 2022
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.7.8.
This maintenance release for the 4.7 series includes the following improvements:
- Fixed an issue that could prevent new nodes from joining an existing cluster if a joining node stops during the join sequence.
- Corrected an issue in the MQTT to Kafka data flow of the HiveMQ Enterprise Extension for Kafka to prevent potential retry loops.
- Improved the readability of logs for retry events in the HiveMQ Enterprise Extension for Kafka.
- Fixed an issue in the HiveMQ Enterprise Extension for Kafka that could impact the ordering of messages in Kafka-to-MQTT mappings.
- Improved handling of metadata cleanup when nodes are stopped or go offline.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team