HiveMQ 4.7.7 Maintenance Release
Written by HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: May 5, 2022
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.7.7.
This maintenance release for the 4.7 series includes the following improvements:
- Improved client session handling to provide increased stability for cases where a merge immediately follows a cluster split.
- Improved replication handling for nodes that leave a cluster during a cluster merge.
- Added metrics that count incoming and outgoing PUBLISH messages based on the quality of service (QoS) level of the message.
- Corrected the display of HiveMQ 3 cluster licenses in the Licence View of the HiveMQ Control Center.
- Fixed HiveMQ Swarm startup scripts for UNIX Systems.
- Fixed an issue in the MQTT CLI tool that prevented the username from being set in MQTT 3 CONNECT packets when no password is provided.
If you currently use HiveMQ 4.x, we recommend upgrading to version 4.7.7.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team