HiveMQ 4.7.5 Maintenance Release
Written by The HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: March 8, 2022
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.7.5.
This maintenance release for the 4.7 series includes the following improvements:
- Fixed an issue that could cause an extension consumer or shared subscription to stall when messages published to an expired message topic throw unexpected exceptions.
- Fixed an issue that could interfere with the send out of PUBLISH messages to a dead topic when all subscriber sessions are expired.
- Fixed an issue which could lead to nodes being stuck in their startup.
- Fixed an issue which could lead to two nodes merging simultaneously.
- Fixed an issue in the Kafka to MQTT transformer of the HiveMQ Enterprise Extension for Kafka to ensure correct processing of records that contain a null key or value.
- Larger messages than Kafka defaults will not block the message flow and will present information to remedy the issue.
- Adjusted the format of configuration error notifications in the HiveMQ Enterprise Bridge Extension for improved readability.
If you currently use HiveMQ 4.x, we recommend upgrading to version 4.7.5.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team