HiveMQ 4.7.3 Maintenance Release
Written by The HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: December 21, 2021
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.7.3.
This maintenance release for the 4.7 series includes the following improvements:
- Improved memory usage of the client event history after topology changes.
- Fixed an issue to ensure that the HiveMQ Extension SDK gets the correct default values for CONNECT and Last Will messages.
- Significantly increased the amount of information that is provided in warn level logs for extensions.
- Improved stability of the HiveMQ Enterprise SDK consumer service.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a HiveMQ license to expire one day too early.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent a delayed Will Message from being sent.
- Fixed an issue that could cause improper handling of Will Messages in rare cases.
- Fixed an issue where a Will Message was not properly removed during a cluster merge.
- Fixed an issue that could lead to multiple clients with the same ID being connected after a client take-over.
- Fixed an issue where a node is waiting for operational cluster members during a merge.
- Corrected an issue that could cause an error during MQTT 3.1 client subscription.
- Corrected an issue that could prevent proper validation of the HiveMQ Enterprise Security Extension configuration in certain cases.
- Significantly reduced heap usage for use cases with high numbers of queued messages.
- Resolved an issue that could cause a bridge client to publish to an incorrect destination topic
- Corrected an issue that could prevent proper validation of the HiveMQ Enterprise Security Extension File Realm configuration in certain cases.
If you currently use HiveMQ 4.x, we recommend upgrading to version 4.7.3.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team