HiveMQ 4.7.10 Maintenance Release
Written by HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: August 2, 2022
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.7.10.
This maintenance release for the 4.7 series includes the following improvements:
- Improved topic-tree subscription cleanup after a node joins a cluster to reduce PUBLISH latency for certain high subscription use cases.
- Improved disk I/O write efficiency for large payloads to substantially increase performance.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain scenario configuration errors in HiveMQ Swarm to throw an unchecked exception.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent correct logging of the HiveMQ Swarm version during startup on some operating systems.
- Added warning in the MQTT CLI that duplicate message outputs can occur when a client subscribes to topics that overlap.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team