HiveMQ 4.6.8 Maintenance Release
Written by HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: February 1, 2022
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.6.8.
This maintenance release for the 4.6 series includes the following improvements:
- Improved processing efficiency for better performance when merging a split cluster.
- Improved efficiency of replication handling to reduce heap usage during topology changes.
- Improved scalability and buffering of cluster connections to reduce the possibility that a cluster node under high load disconnects from a cluster.
- Fixed an issue in which the HiveMQ license expiry metric did not regularly update to show the correct number of days until the license expires.
- Fixed an issue that caused an invalid error message for subscribing bridge clients when the HiveMQ Enterprise Bridge Extension is stopped.
- Fixed an issue in the HiveMQ Enterprise Extension for Kafka that could prevent the extension from starting when large numbers of Kafka to MQTT mappings use the same transformer.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team