HiveMQ 4.6.7 Maintenance Release
Written by The HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: December 21, 2021
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.6.7.
This maintenance release for the 4.6 series includes the following improvements:
- Improved memory usage of the client event history after topology changes.
- Fixed an issue to ensure that the HiveMQ Extension SDK gets the correct default values for CONNECT and Last Will messages.
- Significantly increased the amount of information that is provided in warn level logs for extensions.
- Improved stability of the HiveMQ Enterprise SDK consumer service.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a HiveMQ license to expire one day too early.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent a delayed Will Message from being sent.
- Fixed an issue that could cause improper handling of Will Messages in rare cases.
- Fixed an issue where a Will Message was not properly removed during a cluster merge.
- Fixed an issue that could lead to multiple clients with the same ID being connected after a client take-over.
- Fixed an issue where a node is waiting for operational cluster members during a merge.
- Corrected an issue that could cause an error during MQTT 3.1 client subscription.
- Corrected an issue that could prevent proper validation of the HiveMQ Enterprise Security Extension configuration in certain cases.
- Significantly reduced heap usage for use cases with high numbers of queued messages.
- Resolved an issue that could cause a bridge client to publish to an incorrect destination topic
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team