HiveMQ 4.6.2 Maintenance Release
Written by The HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: June 10, 2021
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.6.2.
This maintenance release for the 4.6 series includes the following improvements:
- Added new metric that provides license expiry information.
- Added new metrics to track the status of SSL handshakes.
- Significantly improved replication performance for large deployments when a node leaves a cluster.
- Corrected an issue that could prevent a cluster merge of multiple single-node clusters from performing correctly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented client connection when using TLS listeners configured with a concurrent-handshake limit.
- Corrected an issue that could cause incorrect payload publication when last will messages are used.
- Fixed a validation issue that prevented the upload of velocity templates to HiveMQ Swarm.
If you currently use HiveMQ 4.x, we recommend upgrading to version 4.6.2.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team