HiveMQ 4.6.10 Maintenance Release
Written by HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: April 5, 2022
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.6.10.
This maintenance release for the 4.6 series includes the following improvements:
- Fixed an issue that prevents nodes from starting when TCP_NIO_2 is used for intra-cluster communication.
- Fixed an issue that could cause incorrect resolution of message conflicts when message queues that contain multiple messages with the same message ID are merged.
- Enhanced the efficiency of expired client session removal to improve performance.
- Fixed an internal error that could cause backup creation to fail.
- Improved handling of files that are added to HiveMQ to better accommodate situations with slow file transfer.
- Improved efficiency when a client subscribes to multiple topics to enhance performance.
- Fixed an issue that caused HiveMQ Swarm startup to fail with an exception when the REST service is disabled in the Swarm configuration.
- Improved error notification when an empty broker host address is configured in HiveMQ Swarm.
- Corrected an error in the HiveMQ Swarm startup script for windows
- Updated the setup scripts that are provided with the HiveMQ Enterprise Security Extension.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the import of queued messages that contain a user property with an empty value or key.
- Improved handling of packet ID inconsistencies during client queue replication to ensure accurate message processing and prevent increased CPU usage.
- Improved message replication handling for better performance when a replica and master are not in sync.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team