HiveMQ 4.5.7 Maintenance Release
Written by The HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: August 3, 2021
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.5.7.
This maintenance release for the 4.5 series includes the following improvements:
- Reduced the memory footprint of client connections by 1 KB per connection.
- Improved observability of extension lifecycle events.
- Improved kafka-to-mqtt message handling during the shutdown of HiveMQ.
- Fixed an issue that could stall a cluster join when an extension with an available consumer is present.
- Resolved an issue where queued messages with large payloads could cause a node to crash.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team