HiveMQ 4.5.5 Maintenance Release
Written by HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: June 10, 2021
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.5.5.
This maintenance release for the 4.5 series includes the following improvements:
- Added new metric that provides license expiry information.
- Significantly improved replication performance for large deployments when a node leaves a cluster.
- Corrected an issue that could prevent a cluster merge of multiple single-node clusters from performing correctly.
- Fixed a bug in the Kafka extension dashboard that led to continuously increasing resource (CPU, memory, network bandwidth) usage.
- Corrected an issue that could cause incorrect payload publication when last will messages are used.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team