HiveMQ 4.5.22 Maintenance Release
Written by The HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: January 10, 2023
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.5.22.
This maintenance release for the 4.5 series includes the following improvements:
- Improved stability and performance for inbound PUBLISH packets to high volume shared subscriptions.
- Optimized memory consumption when millions of clients are connected.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a delay in metrics when millions of clients are connected.
- Improved metric reporting for nodes with millions of connected clients.
- Fixed an issue to prevent a potential memory leak on systems where no extension sets plugin initializers.
The 4.5 series reached the end of its life with this version. This will be the final release. Upgrading to a newer version is recommended.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team