HiveMQ 4.5.2 Maintenance Release
Written by HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: March 10, 2021
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.5.2.
This maintenance release for the 4.5 series includes the following improvements:
- Improved memory and CPU usage for all types of MQTT messages.
- Optimized message throughput for subscribers with high publication rates.
- Numerous small improvements that enhance overall performance.
- Improved message throughput stability for shared subscriptions.
- Adjusted handling of the temporary CPU usage increase that replication causes when a node leaves the cluster for better distribution across the remaining nodes.
- Reduced memory usage during replication when a node leaves or joins a cluster.
If you currently use HiveMQ 4.x, we recommend upgrading to version 4.5.2.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team