HiveMQ 4.5.19 Maintenance Release
Written by HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: October 11, 2022
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.5.19.
This maintenance release for the 4.5 series includes the following improvements:
- Fixed an issue that could interfere with the correct import of queued shared subscription messages from a backup.
- Fixed an issue where messages got enqueued and not delivered to connected clients after a node joined the cluster.
- Fixed an issue in the Clients view of the HiveMQ Control center that could make the usernames of MQTT clients visible to a user without the required permission.
- Fixed an issue in the HiveMQ Enterprise Bridge Extension that could cause the incorrect application of a configured maximum QoS setting.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent successful HiveMQ shutdown when the diagnostic mode is enabled.
- Improved the priority handling of HiveMQ extensions that use the same extension services to avoid possible conflicts.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team