HiveMQ 4.5.1 Maintenance Release
Written by The HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: February 9, 2021
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.5.1.
This maintenance release for the 4.5 series includes the following improvements:
- Enhanced payload replication performance for single large message queues.
- Improved scaling of clients with the same shared subscription.
- Streamlined handling for multiple connected clients to limit memory consumption and increase performance.
- Corrected an issue that infrequently threw an erroneous exception when an extension is deleted.
- Fixed an issue that prevented rolling upgrades from HiveMQ versions 4.3 or earlier to HiveMQ 4.5 when Last Will messages are in use.
If you currently use HiveMQ 4.x, we recommend upgrading to version 4.5.1.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team