HiveMQ 4.3.4 Maintenance Release
Written by The HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: July 14, 2020
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.3.4.
This maintenance release for the 4.3 series includes the following improvements:
- Improved client takeover handling for multiple concurrent connects with the same client identifier.
- Finetuned backup handling to skip messages that are no longer available and continue the backup process.
- Fixed an issue that prevented messages from being correctly located during a backup.
- Corrected an issue that could cause an MQTT v3.x client to be recognized as an MQTT v5 client when a ConnectInboundInterceptor is used.
- Trust store and key store paths now use HIVEMQ_HOME correctly.
- Fixed an issue where HiveMQ used a longer heart beat timeout than configured.
If you currently use HiveMQ 4.x, we recommend upgrading to version 4.3.4.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team