HiveMQ 4.3.2 released
Written by The HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: March 24, 2020
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.3.2.
This is a maintenance release for the 4.3 series that includes the following improvements:
- Added the possibility to order extensions at concurrent extension start with a <start-priority> in the hivemq-extension.xml.
- To ensure accurate processing when an extension is stopped, the HiveMQ Enterprise SDK now provides the ability to cancel the consumption of consumer messages.
- Refined internal handling of callbacks to avoid exceptional cases in case of long-lasting network problems.
- Fixed an issue where the renaming of the ExtensionMain class at runtime required a restart of the HiveMQ node. This is now part of the extension hot reload mechanism.
- Fixed an issue that prevented HiveMQ from starting, if an enterprise extension license file with wrong file ending was placed in the license folder.
- Fixed an issue where the shell script for starting HiveMQ will exit with an error when the HIVEMQ_HOME environment variable is set.
If you currently use HiveMQ 4.3 or HiveMQ 4.2.x, we highly recommend upgrading to version 4.3.2.
Have a great day The HiveMQ Team