HiveMQ 4.2.3 released
Written by The HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: April 22, 2020
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.2.3.
This maintenance release for the 4.2 series includes the following improvements:
- Improved logging to provide better feedback when you use HiveMQ as a systemd service.
- Adjusts the way interceptors are listed to ensure accurate handling when multiple interceptors are implemented from a class.
- Fine-tuned the process of consumer messages when an extension is stopped.
- Refined extension publish service to ensure accurate send out of publishes to shared subscription groups.
- Fixed an issue that caused the shell script for starting HiveMQ to exit with an error when the HIVEMQ_HOME environment variable is set.
- Adjusted handling of shared subscriptions to prevent interruption of message reception to shared subscribers on a node when one of the shared subscribers disconnects.
- Improved systemd unit behavior during HiveMQ shutdown and restarts.
You can download the new HiveMQ version here.
If you currently use HiveMQ 4.2, we recommend upgrading to version 4.2.3.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team