HiveMQ 4.2.1 released
Written by The HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: September 3, 2019
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.2.1.
This is a maintenance release for the 4.2 series and brings the following improvements:
- Improved the handling of QoS 0 message queues.
- Fixed a reference counting issue that could occur when retained messages were frequently overwritten.
- Fixed an issue where the metric for the current sessions could show an incorrect value.
- Fixed an issue during cluster merge scenario that could lead to client connections being wrongly identified as online.
- Unbounded the extension task queue to prevent unwanted behavior if the task queue limit is exceeded.
- Corrected the used classloader that is called for HiveMQ Extensions.
- Fixed an issue where clients that have the same client identifier (case-insensitive) are only shown once in the client list in the Control Center.
- Fixed an issue where some views of enterprise extensions could not be displayed in the control center.
- Improved the display of the analytics view in the Control Center.
- Fixed an issue where imports with retained messages could fail.
- TLS 1.3 is now explicitly configurable. It is not enabled by default.
- Improved delivery performance of retained messages for subscriptions that contain wildcard characters.
You can download the new HiveMQ version here.
We recommend to upgrade if you are an HiveMQ 4.x user.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team