HiveMQ 4.1.1 Maintenance Release
Written by The HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: June 3, 2019
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.1.1.
This is a maintenance release for the 4.1 series and brings the following improvements:
- Improved performance when new subscriptions are added
- Improved memory usage in clustered deployments
- Fixed a bug where the TLS information was not available in the Extension System when Native SSL was used.
- Reduced amount of cluster requests when the cluster is idle
- Improved behaviour when a new HiveMQ node joins a cluster with high load
- Improved display of used license(s) in the Control Center
- Improved performance for cluster topology changes
You can download the new HiveMQ version here.
We recommend to upgrade if you are an HiveMQ 4.x user.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team