HiveMQ 4.0.1 Maintenance Release
Written by HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: December 19, 2018
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 4.0.1. This is a maintenance release for the 4.0 series and brings the following improvements:
- Improved support for localized Windows Installations.
- Improved logging for invalid CONNECT messages.
- Improved logging when TCP connection is closed while a message is sent.
- Improved performance of authenticators.
- Fixed an issue where the metric of queued messages could get negative.
- Reduced amount of log messages for shared subscriptions.
- Improved handling for extensions with invalid configuration.
You can download the new HiveMQ version here.
We recommend to upgrade if you are an HiveMQ 4.0.0 user.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team