HiveMQ 3.4.4 Maintenance Release
Written by The HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: September 4, 2019
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 3.4.4. This maintenance release for the 3.4 series includes the following improvements:
- Added functionality for persistent-data export. The exported data can then be imported into a fresh HiveMQ 4.2.1 cluster. This new functionality allows seamless migration from HiveMQ 3 to HiveMQ 4.
- Improved performance in high-connection rate scenarios.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent a node from joining an existing cluster.
- Improved cluster-join functionality for containerized environments, such as Docker or Kubernetes.
- Fixed an issue during topic tree replication that could lead to an NPE in certain edge cases.
You can download HiveMQ 3.4.4 here.
If you currently use HiveMQ 3.4.x, we recommend that you upgrade to this version.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team