HiveMQ 3.4.2 released
Written by The HiveMQ Team
Category: HiveMQ Release
Published: October 26, 2018
The HiveMQ team is pleased to announce the availability of HiveMQ 3.4.2. This is a maintenance release for the 3.4 series and brings the following improvements:
- Improved Logging for invalid PUBLISH messages with wildcard characters (# or +) in the topic.
- Improved performance for UNSUBSCRIBE messages that include a large amount of topic filters.
- Improved Keep Alive handling if MQTT messages are sent by clients before the CONNACK is received.
- Fixed an issue when the client identifier is changed by a plugin in the OnConnectCallback.
- Improved handling for persistent clients when the Inflight-queue limit is exceeded.
- Removed some cosmetic error logs on HiveMQ shutdown or when a client disconnects.
- Improved handling for max-connections throttling configuration.
- Fixed an issue where com.hivemq.logger.* metrics are not showing any values.
- Fixed an issue for shared subscriptions that start with a leading slash when a cluster node is restarted.
- Improved performance for cluster joins with a topic-level-distribution larger than 1.
- Fixed an issue with OCSP stapling when Elliptic Curve certificates are used.
- Improved Plugin System Authentication to include authentication for the Web UI.
- Improved the plugin system method publishToClient in the PublishService. Messages are now queued for offline clients with clean-session=false in cluster and single mode.
- Updated integrated native SSL/TLS library to latest version.
- Improved cluster stability in rare network-split edge cases.
- Improved plugin system Async- and BlockingSubscriptionStore to allow batched Add and Remove operations.
You can download the new HiveMQ version here.
We recommend to upgrade if you are an HiveMQ 3.4.x user.
Have a great day, The HiveMQ Team